In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Provençal sole and tomato bourride with aioli
Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 370 Calories/Serving
This easy fish stew comes together in less than half an hour thanks to our herbed tomato base for the broth and our house-made aioli, which lends a velvety finish to this light yet hearty meal.
In your bag
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 2 organic celery ribs
- 1 organic fennel bulb
- 3 sprigs organic fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Fish options:
- 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket herbed tomato base (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- Sunbasket aioli (paleo mayo - lemon juice - garlic)
Calories 370, Total Fat 21g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 800mg (33% DV), Total Carb. 29g (10% DV), Fiber 7g (28% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 19g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables; start the bourride
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion.
- Thinly slice the celery.
- Cut the fennel lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core; thinly slice the quarters lengthwise.
- Strip the oregano leaves from the stems and coarsely chop enough to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp]. Save any remaining oregano for another use.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the fish.
Prep the fish; finish the bourride
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces and season lightly with salt and pepper.
When the fish is done, prepare the aioli.
Finish the aioli
- Strip the oregano leaves; measure the oregano.
- Measure the water for the bourride.
- Time the fish.