Pulled pork sliders with coleslaw and corn on the cob
15 – 25 Minutes
Take a dinnertime road trip to eastern North Carolina with these fast and easy authentic sliders.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds braised pork shoulder
- 2 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- North Carolina vinegar sauce base (apple cider vinegar - ketchup - maple syrup - sweet smoked paprika - vegan Worcestershire - Dijon mustard)
- 1½ teaspoons red chile flakes (optional)
- 6 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- 12 slider buns
If you’d like to warm the buns, place them, uncut, on a sheet pan and heat them in a 350°F oven for 5 to 7 minutes, then slice the buns in half.
Protein: 47g (94% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 580mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 88g (29% DV), Total Sugars: 22g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 12 g (24% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Soybeans