In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pulled pork sliders with coleslaw and corn on the cob
4 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
Take a dinnertime road trip to eastern North Carolina with these fast and easy authentic sliders.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds braised pork shoulder
- 2 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- North Carolina vinegar sauce base (apple cider vinegar - ketchup - maple syrup - sweet smoked paprika - vegan Worcestershire - Dijon mustard)
- 1½ teaspoons red chile flakes (optional)
- 6 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- 12 slider buns
Protein: 47g (94% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 580mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 88g (29% DV), Total Sugars: 22g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 12 g (24% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the corn
- Let the braised pork shoulder come to room temperature.
- Shuck the corn; break or cut the ears in half.
While the water heats and the corn cooks, prepare the pork.
Heat the pork
While the pork heats, prepare the coleslaw.
Make the coleslaw
Assemble the sliders
- Cut the buns in half.
- Shuck the corn.
- Stir together the coleslaw.
- Assemble their own sliders.
- Serve the meal.
- Sweep the floor.