In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pulled pork tartines with white bean spread and arugula
Soy-Free, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
You’re going to want a fork and knife for these old-world-inspired pulled-pork tartines.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 organic lemon
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder
- 1 cup organic milk
- 1 ciabatta roll
- Sunbasket white bean spread (white beans - kosher salt - red chile flakes)
- ½ cup pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 3 ounces organic arugula or other leafy greens
Calories 540, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 900mg (39% DV), Total Carb. 55g (20% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pork
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Zest and juice the lemon. [Zest both lemons; juice 1 lemon. Save the remaining zested lemon.]
While the pork cooks, prepare the ciabatta.
Toast the ciabatta; assemble the tartines
- Cut the ciabatta in half horizontally; spread or drizzle the cut sides with 1 to 2 teaspoons butter or oil and season with salt.
Transfer the ciabatta, cut sides up, to a work surface and slather with the white bean spread. Top with the pork and sauce and as many jalapeños as you like.
While the ciabatta toasts, prepare the arugula.
Dress the arugula
- Juice the lemon.
- Top the ciabatta with butter or oil.
- Slather the ciabatta with the white bean spread.
- Toss the arugula.
- Garnish the tartines with arugula.