In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Two breakfasts: Pumpkin spice pancakes & Cranberry-orange smoothies
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 pasture-raised organic egg
- 1 tablespoon oil blend (canola oil - olive oil)
- Sunbasket pumpkin spice pancake mix (all-purpose flour - brown sugar - baking powder - baking soda - allspice - cinnamon - ground ginger - salt)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 navel orange
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
PANCAKES: Calories: 460 Protein: 14 g, Total Fat: 14 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5 g, Saturated Fat: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 90 mg, Carbohydrates: 68 g, Fiber: 4 g, Added Sugar (Brown Sugar): 9 g, Sodium: 940 mg
Contains: eggs, milk, wheat
SMOOTHIES: Calories: 230 Protein: 6 g, Total Fat: 12 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 28 g, Fiber: 6 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 75 mg
Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Make the pancake batter
- Measure out ¾ cup milk; save the rest for another use.
Cook the pancakes
In a large pan, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Working in batches, using a ladle or ¼ cup measure, ladle the pancake batter into the pan a scant ¼ cup at a time. Cook the pancakes until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a sheet pan and keep warm in the oven while you cook the remaining batter.
Prep the orange
- Peel the orange and cut the fruit into quarters. Discard any seeds.
Blend the smoothies