In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken chow mein with fresh ramen and stir-fried vegetables
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Skip Chinese takeout and re-create this popular noodle dish with fresh ramen and vegetables stir-fried in our tamari-based sauce.
In your bag
- 6 ounces Moon Noodles fresh ramen
- 1 organic celery rib
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
Calories: 500, Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 840mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 56g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the ramen
Prep your protein
- Chicken, steak, or pork strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp or scallops: Rinse and drain the shrimp or scallops. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook your protein
Prep the vegetables
- Thinly slice the celery on the diagonal.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
Cook the vegetables; finish the chow mein
Stir in your protein and stir-fry blend, toss to coat, and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill a pot with water for the ramen.
- Time the ramen.
- Garnish with the scallions.