In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quick curried beef khow suey with fresh ramen noodles
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
A lightly spiced coconut-curry broth comes together with toothsome ramen noodles and cooked ground beef in a comforting Burmese-inspired soup.
In your bag
- 6 ounces fresh ramen noodles
- 1 organic red onion
- 3 organic scallions
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 1 organic lime
- Sun Basket khao soi curry paste (curry powder - dried New Mexican chiles - fresh ginger - fresh garlic - ground turmeric)
- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
Calories: 700, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 14g (70% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 67g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the ramen
While the water heats and the ramen cooks, prepare the khow suey ingredients.
Prep the khow suey ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the onion. Measure ¼ cup [½ cup] onion and set aside for garnish.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packages and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Start the khow suey
While the onion and beef cook, prepare the remaining garnish.
Prep the lime; finish the khow suey
- Cut the lime into wedges for garnish.
- Time the ramen.
- Measure the onion.
- Garnish with the onion and scallions.