In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quick pesto pappardelle with baby broccoli and mushrooms
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
This quick summer pasta dish comes together in a snap, with vegetables that cook in minutes plus a premade basil pesto.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh pappardelle
- 3½ ounces organic maitake or other specialty mushrooms
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Sunbasket basil pesto (EVOO - walnuts - fresh basil - fresh garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories: 670, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 36g (55% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 22g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 780mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 71g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: (roasted red peppers contain trace amounts of added sugar): 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil.
While the water heats and the pappardelle cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Trim the stem ends from the maitake mushrooms; cut the mushrooms into 1-inch slices.
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli; cut the broccoli into 2-inch lengths.
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; coarsely chop any large pieces.
Finish the pasta
- Fill the pot with water for the pasta.
- Time the pasta.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan.