In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp po’ boy sliders with remoulade and tomatoes
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
Our leaner version of the New Orleans–style sandwich, served with a house-made remoulade and crisp lettuce, brings Big Easy flavor home to your kitchen.
In your bag
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Sunbasket po’ boy seasoning blend (celery seeds - sweet paprika - black pepper - ground mustard)
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 slider buns
- Sunbasket remoulade (paleo mayo - tomato paste - capers - onion - maple syrup - lemon juice - apple cider vinegar - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories: 470, Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 185mg (62% DV), Sodium: 1330mg (55% DV), Carbohydrates: 47g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry; discard the tails on the jumbo shrimp. Season lightly with salt and as much po’ boy seasoning blend as you like.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and as much po’ boy seasoning blend as you like.
While the shellfish cooks, prepare the garnishes.
Prep the garnishes
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; thinly slice the leaves crosswise.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
Toast the buns; assemble the sliders
Place the bun bottoms, cut sides up, on a work surface and slather each with 1 tablespoon remoulade. Top each with the shellfish, romaine, and tomatoes. Close with the bun tops.
- Time the shellfish.
- Stir the tomatoes.
- Help assemble the po’ boys.