In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa and chickpea bowls with beets and tahini goddess dressing
Vegan, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Family-Friendly, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Our tahini goddess dressing is the star of these vegan bowls, topping a riot of flavors and textures, from sweet beets to tart apple to olive oil–crisped chickpeas.
In your bag
- ½ cup rainbow quinoa
- 2 ounces organic shredded Savoy or other cabbage
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 organic Granny Smith or other apple
- ½ pound peeled roasted beets
- Sunbasket tahini goddess dressing (tahini - scallions - fresh lemon juice - apple cider vinegar - fresh parsley - fresh garlic - kosher salt - dried dill)
Calories 500, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 380mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 73g (27% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Total Sugars 23g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 15g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the quinoa
- Rinse the quinoa.
While the quinoa cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep and cook the chickpeas
- Rinse the chickpeas and pat dry.
While the chickpeas cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the apple and beets
- Peel the apple, if desired. Cut the apple into quarters lengthwise and cut away the core. Thinly slice the fruit.
- Cut a small corner from the beet packaging and drain off any excess liquid; cut the beets into 1-inch pieces.
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Measure the water for the quinoa.
- Rinse the chickpeas.
- Spoon over the dressing.