In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa and tofu bowls with cashew-lime dressing
Vegan, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Family-Friendly, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
We’ve transformed classic Vientamese banh mi into a low-carb, plant-based grain bowl, topped with colorful vegetables.
In your bag
- ½ cup rainbow quinoa
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sun Basket quick-pickle brine (apple cider vinegar - maple syrup)
- 10 ounces Hodo organic firm tofu
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- Sun Basket cashew-lime dressing (cashew butter - gluten-free tamari - water - toasted sesame oil - maple syrup - lime juice - sambal oelek - garlic - ginger)
Calories: 570, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 13g (52% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 310mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 57g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 8g (16% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew), Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the quinoa
- Rinse the quinoa.
While the quinoa cooks, pickle the radishes and carrots.
Make the quick-pickled radishes and carrots
- Thinly slice the radishes.
Cook the tofu
- Cut the tofu crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
While the tofu cooks, finish the quinoa.
Finish the quinoa
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Measure the water for the quinoa.
- Stir the radishes, carrots, and brine.
- Assemble their own bowls.