Quinoa fritters with tahini-yogurt sauce and arugula-strawberry salad
30 – 40 Minutes
Panko bread crumbs and Parmesan add crunch and umami to these protein-rich vegetarian fritters, balanced by the bright strawberry salad.
In your bag
- ⅓ cup rainbow quinoa
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- ½ pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Sun Basket tahini-yogurt sauce (Greek yogurt - tahini - lemon juice - kosher salt)
Tahini, a paste made of ground sesame seeds, is a traditional ingredient in hummus. It also lends a buttery, nutty flavor to dips, salad dressing, and sauces like this one, which we spoon atop the fritters.
Protein: 25g (50% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 48g (74% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 25g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 165mg (55% DV), Sodium: 740mg (31% DV), Carbohydrates: 44g (15% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Wheat