In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa pasta salad with asparagus and basil-yogurt dressing
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
We’ve filled these hearty gluten-free pasta bowls with a bushel of our favorite vegetables, from cremini mushrooms to shishito peppers.
In your bag
- 5 ounces quinoa fusilli pasta
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces cremini mushrooms
- Peeled fresh garlic
- ⅓ cup cooked cannellini beans
- ¼ pound asparagus
- 1 poblano (optional)
- 1 lemon
- Fresh basil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 680mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 85g (28% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli
While the water heats and the fusilli cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Rinse the cannellini beans.
- Snap off the woody ends from the asparagus; cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- If using, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the poblano; thinly slice the poblano. Wash your hands after handling.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the basil-yogurt dressing.
Make the basil-yogurt dressing
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
Assemble the salad