In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa pasta salad with asparagus and basil-yogurt dressing
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
We’ve filled these hearty gluten-free pasta bowls with a bushel of our favorite vegetables, from cremini mushrooms to shishito peppers.
In your bag
- 5 ounces quinoa fusilli pasta
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces cremini mushrooms
- Peeled fresh garlic
- ⅓ cup cooked cannellini beans
- ¼ pound asparagus
- 1 poblano (optional)
- 1 lemon
- Fresh basil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 680mg (30% DV), Total Carb. 85g (31% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 21g
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli
While the water heats and the fusilli cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Rinse the cannellini beans.
- Snap off the woody ends from the asparagus; cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- If using, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the poblano; thinly slice the poblano. Wash your hands after handling.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the basil-yogurt dressing.
Make the basil-yogurt dressing
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
Assemble the salad