In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa pasta salad with asparagus and basil-yogurt dressing
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
We’ve filled these hearty gluten-free pasta bowls with a bushel of our favorite vegetables, from cremini mushrooms to shishito peppers.
In your bag
- 5 ounces quinoa fusilli pasta
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces cremini mushrooms
- Peeled fresh garlic
- ⅓ cup cooked cannellini beans
- ¼ pound asparagus
- 1 poblano (optional)
- 1 lemon
- Fresh basil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Ingredient IQ: Greek yogurt isn’t actually known as “Greek” in Greece because it’s not unique to that country. It’s made throughout the Middle East by straining off the watery whey from plain yogurt until it thickens. The longer it’s strained, the thicker the yogurt.
Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 680mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 85g (28% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli
While the water heats and the fusilli cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Rinse the cannellini beans.
- Snap off the woody ends from the asparagus; cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- If using, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the poblano; thinly slice the poblano. Wash your hands after handling.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the basil-yogurt dressing.
Make the basil-yogurt dressing
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
Assemble the salad