In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa salad wraps with cashew-beet butter
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan
2 Servings, 780 Calories/Serving
Enjoy a color spectrum in this protein-packed quinoa salad, with crisp grapes, shredded carrot, cool cucumbers, and a house-made cashew-beet spread, all wrapped up perfectly for summer.
In your bag
- ½ cup rainbow quinoa
- 6 ounces organic shishito or other mini peppers
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic carrot
- 2 ounces organic green grapes
- 2 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- 2 whole grain lavash
- Sun Basket cashew-beet butter (cashews - fresh lemon juice - EVOO - dried plums - beet powder - fresh garlic - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt)
Calories: 780, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 12g (48% DV), Total Fat: 34g (52% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 660mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 101g (34% DV), Total Sugars: 18g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the quinoa
- Rinse the quinoa.
While the quinoa cooks and cools, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Cook the shishito peppers
While the peppers cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the ends from the cucumber. Lay the cucumber flat; using a peeler and starting at one end and working toward the other, thinly shave the cucumber lengthwise into thin ribbons until you reach the seeds. Repeat on the other side. Discard the seeds.
- Scrub or peel the carrot and trim the ends. Using the large holes of a box grater, coarsely grate the carrot.
- Remove any stems from the grapes; cut the grapes lengthwise into quarters.
Assemble the wraps
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Remove any stems from the grapes.
- Toss the arugula and grapes.
- Assemble and roll the wraps.