In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quinoa-spinach grain bowls with fresh dill, feta, and fried eggs
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
Enlivened by a spritz of lemon juice, our quinoa-and-spinach version of the Greek spanakorizo features a spectrum of Mediterranean flavors you’ll love, hot or cold.
In your bag
- ½ cup rainbow quinoa
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 3 organic scallions
- 6 ounces organic baby spinach
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 1 organic lemon
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta
Calories: 480, Protein: 20g (40% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 205mg (68% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 48g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the quinoa
- Rinse the quinoa.
While the quinoa cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
Cook the eggs
While the eggs cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the dish
- Cut away the core from the tomato; coarsely chop the tomato.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
- Cut the lemon into wedges for garnish.
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Measure the onion.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Stir the vegetables, quinoa, tomato, and dill.
- Garnish with feta and scallions.