In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Red, white, and green chilaquiles with fried eggs
Family-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
With our salsa roja, lime-yogurt topping, and mild green chiles, these chilaquiles form a delicious culinary tribute to the colors of the Mexican flag.
In your bag
- 1 organic yellow onion
- Sun Basket tomatillo simmer sauce base (tomatillos - mild green chiles - onion - scallions - cilantro - pumpkin seeds - garlic - sesame seeds)
- 5 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 4 organic eggs
- ¼ cup Mexican cheese blend (Monterey Jack - sharp cheddar - queso blanco - asadero)
- Sun Basket salsa roja (fire-roasted tomatoes - lime juice - onion - garlic - kosher salt - cilantro)
Calories: 770, Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 38g (58% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 320mg (107% DV), Sodium: 950mg (40% DV), Carbohydrates: 78g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 17g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the chilaquiles
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion; set aside ¼ cup [½ cup] for garnish.
Make the lime yogurt; prep the cilantro
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest and juice 1 lime; save the remaining lime for another use.]
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
Fry the eggs
- Measure the onion.
- Juice the lime.
- Stir the lime yogurt.
- Garnish the chilaquiles.