In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Ricotta-stuffed chicken breasts with tomato panzanella
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Juicy roast chicken breasts stuffed with rosemary-flecked ricotta and our easy bread salad will transport you to the Italian countryside.
In your bag
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1 lemon
- Peeled fresh garlic
- Fresh rosemary
- ⅓ cup fresh ricotta
- Two 6-ounce boneless skin-on chicken breasts
- ¼ pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 or 2 shallots
- Fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Protein: 46g (92% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 34g (52% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 120mg (40% DV), Sodium: 660mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 35g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Wash produce before use
Toast the bread
- Tear or cut the ciabatta roll into 1-inch pieces.
Make the ricotta filling
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. Set aside the juice for the panzanella.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Stuff and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
While the chicken roasts and rests, prepare the panzanella.
Make the panzanella
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Peel the shallots and thinly slice crosswise; separate the slices into rings.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.