In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roast chicken breasts with kale, sweet potatoes, and artichoke romesco
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
Romesco, a sauce from Northeastern Spain, is most often made with roasted red peppers. For this quick chicken dinner, Chef Justine swaps in meatier artichoke hearts. In the easy, paleo-friendly side, sautéed kale and sweet potatoes also provide iron and beta-carotene.
In your bag
- Two 6-ounce boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ pound sweet potatoes
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- Sunbasket artichoke romesco (artichoke hearts - roasted almonds - sherry vinegar - olive oil - arugula - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - salt)
Calories 770, Total Fat 45g (58% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 1040mg (45% DV), Total Carb. 46g (17% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Protein 46g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Roast until the chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven and let rest.
While the chicken roasts, prepare the sweet potato and kale.
Prep the sweet potatoes and kale
- Trim the ends from the sweet potatoes; cut the sweet potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Finely chop enough garlic to measure 1½ teaspoons.
- Strip the kale leaves from their stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Cook the sweet potatoes and kale