In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roast chicken breasts with kale, sweet potatoes, and artichoke romesco
Paleo, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
Romesco, a sauce from Northeastern Spain, is most often made with roasted red peppers. For this quick chicken dinner, Chef Justine swaps in meatier artichoke hearts. In the easy, paleo-friendly side, sautéed kale and sweet potatoes also provide iron and beta-carotene.
In your bag
- Two 6-ounce boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ pound sweet potatoes
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- Sun Basket artichoke romesco (artichoke hearts - roasted almonds - sherry vinegar - olive oil - arugula - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - salt)
Calories: 770, Protein: 46 g, Fiber: 9 g, Total Fat: 45 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 27 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7.5 g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 110 mg, Sodium: 1040 mg, Carbohydrates: 46 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.
Contains: Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Roast until the chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven and let rest.
While the chicken roasts, prepare the sweet potato and kale.
Prep the sweet potatoes and kale
- Trim the ends from the sweet potatoes; cut the sweet potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Finely chop enough garlic to measure 1½ teaspoons.
- Strip the kale leaves from their stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Cook the sweet potatoes and kale