In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roast chicken breasts with Romano beans and tomatoes
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Romano beans are a lot like their green bean relations but sturdier, turning velvety without losing their shape when simmered. Here they soak up the flavors of oregano, garlic, and tomato, for a summery accompaniment to simple roast chicken. A piquant salad of parsley, almonds, and olives provides crunch.
In your bag
- Two 6-ounce boneless skin-on chicken breasts
- ½ pound Romano beans
- 5 ounces Roma tomatoes
- Fresh oregano
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 ounce almonds
- 1 to 2 shallots
- 1 lemon
Calories 760, Total Fat 50g (64% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 840mg (37% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Protein 37g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Prep the vegetables
- Trim the ends and cut the beans in half.
- Core and cut the tomatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Strip the oregano leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
- Finely chop the garlic.
Cook the vegetables
Make the parsley-almond salad
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Peel and thinly slice the shallot.
- Zest and juice half the lemon.