In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roast chicken with grilled romaine hearts and artichoke tapenade
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
If you've never had grilled romaine before, you're in for a treat. The lettuce caramelizes in the pan — highlighting its natural sweetness — as the center turns warm and creamy, and the crevices between the leaves serve as pockets to collect the basil vinaigrette.
In your bag
- 2 “airline” chicken breasts
- Chicken spice blend (harissa - garlic powder - paprika)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 roasted peppers
- ¼ cup Marcona almonds
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup artichoke hearts
- Fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- Fresh basil
- 2 romaine hearts
Calories 670, Total Fat 52g (67% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 980mg (43% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Protein 37g
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Season the chicken with the chicken spice blend, salt and pepper.
Make the tapenade
- Finely chop the garlic, peppers, almonds, olives, and artichokes. Alternately, combine the ingredients in a food processor and pulse 2 or 3 times to make a coarse paste. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Chop the parsley.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
Make the basil vinaigrette
- Finely chop the basil.
Cook the romaine hearts
- Slice the romaine hearts in half lengthwise.