In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with greens, lemon-dill yogurt, and herbed rice
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
This easy, gluten-free salmon and chard dish celebrates bright, fresh herbs in the yogurt sauce for the salmon and the cilantro and mint in the rice.
In your bag
- ½ cup jasmine rice
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Fish options:
- Two wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- Two wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 bunch chard (about ½ pound)
- 1½ tablespoons capers
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots (optional)
Calories: 540, Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 60mg (20% DV), Sodium: 600mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 57g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugar: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, prepare the rest of the meal.
Make the lemon-dill yogurt
- Finely chop the dill.
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; cut half into wedges for garnish.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the chard.
Prep and cook the greens
- Strip the chard leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves and stems, keeping them separate.
While the chard cooks, finish the rice.
Finish the rice
- Rinse the capers, then coarsely chop them.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.