In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roast chicken breasts with spiced cauliflower and green romesco
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Paprika-rubbed, oven-roasted cauliflower florets almost steal the spotlight in this paleo and gluten-free chicken dinner—almost.
In your bag
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- Two 6-ounce boneless skin-on chicken breasts
- 3 scallions
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup Castelvetrano olives
- Sunbasket green romesco (cilantro - pumpkin seeds - green chiles - fresh garlic - olive oil - sherry vinegar - salt)
Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 1020mg (44% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 44g
Wash produce before use
Prep the cauliflower
- Cut the cauliflower into 1-inch florets, discarding any leaves or thick stalks.
Roast the chicken and cauliflower
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken and cauliflower roast, prepare the scallions.
Prep and cook the scallions
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut the scallions into 1-inch lengths.
Finish the cauliflower
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.