In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roasted chicken breasts and fall vegetables with romesco
Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
We love the easy prep (and cleanup) of sheet-pan meals. The chicken and winter vegetables, which cook in a flash, are paired with our signature romesco sauce.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic beets
- ¼ pound organic Brussels sprouts
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic lemon
- Sunbasket romesco (roasted red peppers - almonds - EVOO - sherry vinegar - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt)
- 1 teaspoon piment d’Espelette (optional)
Calories: 550, Protein: 47g (94% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 560mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 15g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Scrub the beets; cut the beets in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise; cut any large sprouts into quarters.
Prep the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon for another use.]
Roast the vegetables and chicken
- Scrub the beets.
- Toss the vegetables with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Juice the lemon.
- Time the vegetables and chicken.
- Spread the romesco.