In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Roasted garlic-herb pork chops with basil pesto and green beans
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Coated in a flavor-popping herb blend and drizzled with our favorite basil pesto, these “breaded” pork chops are quick, simple, and straight-up delicious. Win, win, win.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- ¼ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sunbasket paleo “bread crumb” blend (almond meal - flaxseed meal - granulated garlic - onion powder - sweet smoked paprika)
- Sunbasket garlic-herb blend (granulated garlic - onion powder - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- 2 boneless center-cut pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket basil pesto (extra virgin olive oil - walnuts - basil - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories 570, Total Fat 38g (49% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 350mg (15% DV), Total Carb. 26g (9% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond, walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Prep and start roasting the vegetables
Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed.
- Scrub the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
On one end of a sheet pan [on 1 sheet pan], toss the green beans, potatoes, and tomatoes with 1 to 2 tablespoons oil; season generously with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer. Roast until the vegetables start to soften, 6 to 8 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops.
Prep the pork chops; finish roasting the ingredients
- On a plate or shallow bowl, combine the “bread crumb” blend and garlic-herb blend; season generously with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Press the pork firmly into the “bread crumb” mixture, coating both sides.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven and stir the vegetables. On the other end of the sheet pan [on a 2nd sheet pan], place the pork. Return to the oven and roast, turning the pork once, until the pork is browned but still faintly pink within and the vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the pork and vegetables to individual plates, top the pork with the pesto, and serve.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Toss the vegetables with oil and season.
- Combine the “bread crumb” blend and garlic-herb blend.
- Time the cooking.
- Top the pork with the pesto.