Roasted salmon with red chermoula and grilled endive
Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Spicy
The pungent Moroccan chermoula delivers a real spark to roasted salmon fillets. Turn up the heat with a Fresno chile, if spicy is your thing. If not, skip the chile and you’ll still have a deeply delicious sauce for your fish.
- 2 salmon filets
- Fresno chile (optional)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Chermoula mix (tomato paste - garlic - paprika - maple syrup - allspice - sherry vinegar - olive oil - salt)
- 2 endives
- ½ ounce pine nuts
- Fresh dill
- 1 lemon
Prep the vegetables; cook the salmon
- Lightly coat a sheet pan with oil. Season salmon with salt and pepper and put it, skin-side down, on the oiled sheet pan.
- If using, cut the fresno chile into thin slices, if using, and discard the seeds.
- Chop the cilantro.
Cook the endive; make the dressing:
- Cut the endives in half lengthwise.
- Chop the dill.
- Zest the lemon and cut the lemon in half. Juice half and cut the remaining half into wedges.