In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon and cherry tomatoes with red chermoula and seared endive
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
Our house-made Moroccan chermoula sauce brings a real spark to these paleo and gluten-free salmon fillets and blistered cherry tomatoes.
In your bag
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Sunbasket red chermoula (olive oil - tomato paste - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - allspice - sherry vinegar - maple syrup - salt)
- 2 skin-on wild Yukon River salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1½ tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 1 lemon
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh dill
Total Fat 58g (74% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 630mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 30g (11% DV), Fiber 19g (68% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 23g
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep the tomato-chermoula mixture
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- If using, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the jalapeño; thinly slice the jalapeño. Wash your hands after handling.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons red chermoula; set aside the rest for serving.
Prep and roast the salmon
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel.
While the salmon roasts, prepare the pine nuts and the endive.
Toast the pine nuts
Prep and cook the endive
- Trim the root ends from the endive; cut the endive in half lengthwise.
While the endive halves cook, prepare the lemon-dill vinaigrette.
Make the lemon-dill vinaigrette