In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon and cherry tomatoes with red chermoula and seared endive
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
Our house-made Moroccan chermoula sauce brings a real spark to these paleo and gluten-free salmon fillets and blistered cherry tomatoes.
In your bag
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Sun Basket red chermoula (olive oil - tomato paste - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika - allspice - sherry vinegar - maple syrup - salt)
- 2 skin-on wild Yukon River salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1½ tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 1 lemon
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh dill
Buttery, crunchy, and subtly piney, pine nuts have a lot of qualities to love. But they burn easily. So when you toast them in a pan, be sure to use medium-low heat, stir them often, and watch them closely. Then transfer the nuts to a plate so they won’t continue to toast in the hot pan.
Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 19g (76% DV), Total Fat: 58g (89% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 38g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 25mg (8% DV), Sodium: 630mg (26% DV), Carbohydrates: 30g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars (Maple Syrup): 2g (4% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep the tomato-chermoula mixture
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- If using, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the jalapeño; thinly slice the jalapeño. Wash your hands after handling.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons red chermoula; set aside the rest for serving.
Prep and roast the salmon
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel.
While the salmon roasts, prepare the pine nuts and the endive.
Toast the pine nuts
Prep and cook the endive
- Trim the root ends from the endive; cut the endive in half lengthwise.
While the endive halves cook, prepare the lemon-dill vinaigrette.
Make the lemon-dill vinaigrette