In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Saigon beef sliders with lemongrass and carrot-cabbage slaw
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
Inspired by the harmonious flavors of Vietnamese banh mi, we tuck lemongrass-seasoned beef patties into toasted slider buns, then finish with a zesty slaw and creamy guac.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 3 organic scallions
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - extra virgin olive oil - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- ¼ pound organic shredded carrots
- ¼ pound organic shredded cabbage
- 6 slider buns
- 2 ounces guacamole
Nutrition per serving
Calories 720, Total Fat 37g (47% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 770mg (33% DV), Total Carb. 68g (25% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 29g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; finely chop the scallions. Set aside half for the slaw.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the slaw.
Make the carrot-cabbage slaw
- Zest and juice the lime.
- Coarsely chop half the cilantro. Remove any coarse stems from the remaining cilantro sprigs; set aside the leaves for garnish.
Toast the buns
Assemble the sliders
- Juice the lime.
- Remove the coarse stems from the cilantro sprigs.
- Top the sliders with guacamole and cilantro.