In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salisbury-style turkey patties with porcini gravy and roasted vegetables
Family-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
You may remember TV dinners? In this feel-good Salisbury steak-style recipe, we re-create the convenience without the extra fat.
In your bag
- ½ cup long-grain white rice
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- 1 organic carrot
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 1 organic egg
- ¼ cup panko
- Sun Basket mushroom gravy base (arrowroot powder - porcini powder - onion powder - granulated garlic)
Calories: 580, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 150mg (50% DV), Sodium: 140mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 66g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Prep and roast the green beans and carrot
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed; cut the green beans into 2-inch lengths.
- Scrub or peel the carrot and trim the ends; cut the carrot in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 2-inch lengths.
While the vegetables roast, prepare the turkey patties.
Make the patties
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Peel and finely chop the onion; set aside half for the gravy.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the patties
Make the porcini gravy
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or whisk, mix together the mushroom gravy base and 1 cup [2 cups] water to form a slurry.
- Rinse the rice.
- Toss the vegetables with oil and season.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Divide the chopped onion in half.
- Stir the mushroom gravy slurry.