In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon burger with grilled romaine and corn and grape salsa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
In our play on bun-free burgers, we top seared romaine with our premade salmon patties and drizzle on a tangy honey-mustard vinaigrette.
In your bag
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- 1 ear organic corn
- ¼ pound organic red or other grapes
- Sunbasket honey-mustard vinaigrette base (apple cider vinegar - honey - Dijon mustard)
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted pumpkin seeds
Calories 540, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 380mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars, 8% DV), Protein 32g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
Prep and cook the romaine
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; cut the romaine in half lengthwise.
Make the corn and grape salsa
- Shuck the corn. Lay the ear flat and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Cut the grapes in half.
Make the vinaigrette
- Time the cooking.
- Shuck the corn.
- Assemble the salsa.
- Make the vinaigrette.