In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon burger with grilled romaine and corn and grape salsa
Mediterranean, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
In our play on bun-free burgers, we top seared romaine with our premade salmon patties and drizzle on a tangy honey-mustard vinaigrette.
In your bag
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- 1 ear organic corn
- ¼ pound organic red or other grapes
- Sunbasket honey-mustard vinaigrette base (apple cider vinegar - honey - Dijon mustard)
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted pumpkin seeds
Calories: 540, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 35g (54% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
Prep and cook the romaine
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; cut the romaine in half lengthwise.
Make the corn and grape salsa
- Shuck the corn. Lay the ear flat and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Cut the grapes in half.
Make the vinaigrette
- Time the cooking.
- Shuck the corn.
- Assemble the salsa.
- Make the vinaigrette.