In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon burgers with fried eggs and dill yogurt
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
For the nights you really want seafood but you also want a good burger, we present our salmon burgers with creamy fried eggs and tangy dill yogurt.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 2 organic oranges
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sunbasket dill yogurt (Greek yogurt - lemon juice - dried dill)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories: 730, Protein: 51g (102% DV), Fiber: 16g (64% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 200mg (67% DV), Sodium: 860mg (36% DV), Carbohydrates: 84g (28% DV), Total Sugars: 13g, Added Sugars: 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the onion and oranges
- Peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Using your hands or a sharp knife, peel the oranges; cut the oranges in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Discard any seeds.
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with the paprika.
Cook the onion; fry the eggs
Crack the eggs directly into the empty side of the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until the whites have set and the yolks are slightly runny, 2 to 3 minutes. If you prefer firmer yolks, cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer. Transfer to a plate.
While the eggs cook, prepare the buns.
Toast the buns; assemble the burgers
Place the bun bottoms, cut sides up, on a work surface and slather with as much dill yogurt as you like. Top each with a salmon burger, onion, egg, and arugula. Close with the bun tops.
- Peel the oranges by hand.
- Time the salmon burgers.
- Slather the buns with dill yogurt.
- Help assemble the burgers.