In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon burgers with honey-mustard mayo and snap pea salad
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
These salmon burgers, topped with avocado, exude easy-breezy California vibes.
In your bag
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 or 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes (about ¼ pound total)
- 1 organic red onion
- 3 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- Sunbasket lemon vinaigrette base (lemon juice - onion - garlic - Dijon mustard - porcini powder)
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sunbasket honey-mustard mayo (Dijon mustard - paleo mayo - honey)
Calories: 740, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 16g (64% DV), Total Fat: 38g (58% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 1030mg (43% DV), Carbohydrates: 66g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 20g, Added Sugars: 10g (20% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
While the burgers cook, prepare the garnishes and the salad.
Prep the garnishes; make the snap pea salad
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and thinly slice the flesh.
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; thinly slice the tomatoes crosswise.
- Peel the onion and cut it crosswise into enough ¼-inch-thick slices to measure ¼ cup [⅓ cup] for the burgers; separate the slices into rings. [Save the remaining onion.]
- Thinly slice the snap peas lengthwise.
Toast the buns
Assemble the burgers
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Measure the onion.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.
- Help assemble the burgers.