Salmon cakes with celery salad and tahini goddess dressing
Lean & Clean, Paleo, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free
25 – 40 Minutes
Blending our favorite flavors, we serve these from-scratch salmon cakes with a crisp celery-radish salad and drizzle the cakes with our tahini green goddess dressing. What’s not to like?
In your bag
- 1 red onion
- 1 pasture-raised organic egg
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 or 2 celery ribs (about ¼ pound total)
- 2 or 3 radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 1 lemon
- Sun Basket tahini goddess dressing (tahini paste - scallions - lemon juice - apple cider vinegar - fresh parsley - fresh garlic - kosher salt - dried dill)
To help the salmon cakes hold together, refrigerate the mixture for about 10 minutes before forming the cakes.
Make It Leaner
In Step 2, skip the oil in the celery salad and you’ll shave off 40 calories and 4.5 grams of fat per serving.
Calories: 420, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 165mg (55% DV), Sodium: 480mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.