In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon in chraime sauce with mint couscous and lemon yogurt
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Mint-infused couscous makes for an inventive, refreshing side to our Moroccan spice-simmered fish dinner drizzled with lemon-yogurt sauce.
In your bag
- ½ cup couscous
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic lemon
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Sun Basket chraime spice blend (sweet paprika - cinnamon - cumin - cayenne)
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon sumac
A citrusy spice popular in Middle Eastern and Persian cooking, sumac is made from the dried berries of the sumac shrub and is prized for its tartness. We love to use it on anything we might season with a squeeze of lemon.
Calories: 500, Protein: 45g (90% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 60mg (20% DV), Sodium: 160mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates: 51g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the couscous
While the couscous cooks, start the fish.
Prep and start cooking the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the lemon yogurt.
Make the lemon yogurt
- Juice half the lemon; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
Make the chraime sauce; finish the fish
While the sauce and fish cook, finish the couscous.
Finish the couscous
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Measure the water for the couscous and the chraime sauce.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the lemon yogurt.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Add the garnishes.