Speedy salmon lettuce cups with North African chermoula
Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free
North Africa’s answer to pesto, chermoula adds a bright, herby boost to these quick and easy gluten-free salmon and black bean lettuce cups.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably farmed rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 organic watermelon radish
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- Sun Basket green chermoula (EVOO - fresh parsley - fresh lime juice - fresh cilantro - coriander - cumin - kosher salt)
Make It Leaner
Use only half the chermoula to cut 70 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving. Enjoy the remaining chermoula on eggs or steamed vegetables the next day.
Calories: 500, Protein: 40g (80% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 280mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates: 23g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.