In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon tacos with cabbage slaw, salsa roja, and chipotle yogurt
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
We’ve sliced the cabbage and made the chipotle yogurt and salsa roja for you, so pulling these delicious tacos together is super easy.
- Wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets
- In your bag:
- Organic lime
- Cabbage slaw (cabbage - carrots)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Mi Rancho Artisan tortillas
- Sunbasket salsa roja (fire-roasted tomatoes - lime juice - onion - garlic - kosher salt - cilantro)
- Sunbasket chipotle yogurt (Greek yogurt - chipotle chile powder - sweet smoked paprika)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 680, Total Fat 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 140mg (47% DV), Sodium 880mg (38% DV), Total Carb. 61g (22% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 50g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook your protein
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
Chicken, steak, or pork strips:
- Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
While your protein cooks, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Prep the lime; make the cabbage slaw
- Cut the lime into wedges for garnish.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6  tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.