In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon tacos with cabbage slaw, salsa roja, and chipotle yogurt
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Taco-bout fast and delicious! With the heavy lifting already done by our chefs, you just cook your protein, dress the pre-cut slaw, warm up the tortillas, put all the toppings on the table, and dig in.
- In your bag:
- Your choice of protein
- Organic lime
- Cabbage slaw (cabbage - carrots)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Mi Rancho Artisan tortillas
- Sunbasket salsa roja (fire-roasted tomatoes - lime juice - onion - garlic - kosher salt - cilantro)
- Sunbasket chipotle yogurt (Greek yogurt - chipotle chile powder - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories: 680, Protein: 50g (100% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 140mg (47% DV), Sodium: 880mg (37% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook your protein
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and drain the scallops. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt.
Chicken, steak, or pork strips:
- Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
While your protein cooks, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Prep the lime; make the cabbage slaw
- Cut the lime into wedges for garnish.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6  tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.