In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with chard and cranberry-orange relish
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
The cranberry-orange mashup in this fall-favorite paleo salmon dish is an entertainer’s dream and super-easy to prep … just don’t forget the zest!
In your bag
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 bunch chard (about ½ pound)
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh dill
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
Nutrition per serving
Calories 500, Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 380mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 39g
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the cranberries
While the cranberries cook, prepare the orange.
Prep the orange; finish the cranberry-orange relish
- Zest the orange.
- Using your hands or a sharp knife, peel the orange; working over a medium bowl, cut between the membranes to release the segments into the bowl. Alternatively, cut the fruit in half lengthwise and then coarsely chop. Discard any seeds. Pour off all but about 1 tablespoon orange juice.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the chard ingredients.
Prep and cook the chard
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup.
- Strip the chard leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves and stems, keeping them separate.
While the chard cooks, finish the relish.
Finish the relish
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Coarsely chop the dill.