Salmon with roasted new potatoes and charred broccoli
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean
25 – 40 Minutes
Wild salmon, crispy roasted new potatoes, and broccoli turn this simple Mediterranean meal into a winning supper any night of the week.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic red or gold new potatoes
- ½ pound organic broccoli
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- Sun Basket sherry vinaigrette base (sherry vinegar - whole grain Dijon mustard)
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
If you are preparing 4 servings of this recipe, and in Step 1 it looks like there won’t be room to hold both the potatoes and broccoli on the sheet pan, you can roast the broccoli on a second sheet pan. Drizzle the potatoes with only half the oil before roasting, then drizzle the broccoli with the rest, and roast each as directed.
Calories: 610, Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 23g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 60mg (20% DV), Sodium: 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 41g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
This recipe meets the American Diabetes Association Nutrition Guidlines