In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with roasted new potatoes and charred broccoli
Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Wild salmon, crispy roasted new potatoes, and broccoli turn this simple Mediterranean meal into a winning supper any night of the week.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic red or gold new potatoes
- ½ pound organic broccoli
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- Sun Basket sherry vinaigrette base (sherry vinegar - whole grain Dijon mustard)
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
If you are preparing 4 servings of this recipe, and in Step 1 it looks like there won’t be room to hold both the potatoes and broccoli on the sheet pan, you can roast the broccoli on a second sheet pan. Drizzle the potatoes with only half the oil before roasting, then drizzle the broccoli with the rest, and roast each as directed.
Calories: 610, Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 23g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 60mg (20% DV), Sodium: 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 41g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the potatoes and broccoli
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into ½-inch-wide wedges.
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim off any coarse stems.
While the potatoes and broccoli roast, prepare the rest of the meal.
Make the lemon-mint sauce
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, make the salad.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the scallops cook, make the salad.
Assemble the salad
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; thinly slice the peppers.
In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, red peppers, potatoes, and broccoli. Drizzle with half the sherry vinaigrette and toss to coat (set aside the remaining vinaigrette for serving). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss and season the potatoes.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Stir the lemon-mint sauce and the vinaigrette.
- Garnish the seafood.