In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
One-pan salmon with creamy citrus dressing and stone fruit–snap pea salad
Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
A caramelized, quick-charred stone fruit and snap pea salad makes for a summery side dish alongside omega-3 rich salmon.
In your bag
- 2 organic peaches or other stone fruit
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 6 ounces organic sugar snap peas
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Creamy citrus dressing (paleo mayo - fresh orange juice - fresh lemon juice - scallions)
Calories: 470, Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 29g (45% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 290mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates: 22g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the salad ingredients
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits; cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Trim the ends from the radishes; cut the radishes lengthwise into quarters.
- Cut the snap peas in half on the diagonal.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
Cook the stone fruit–snap pea salad
While the salad cooks, prepare the seafood.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Spoon the dressing on the seafood.
- Garnish with the mint.