Salmon with Dijon sauce, blistered green beans, and quinoa
Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
A lemony mustard sauce takes this dinner-party-worthy seafood dish, complete with high-protein quinoa and fiber-packed green beans, to the next level.
In your bag
- ½ cup rainbow quinoa
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- Sun Basket Dijon sauce base (Dijon mustard - cornichons - capers - dried dill)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
It’s common to trim both ends from green beans but not necessary. Chef Justine saves time (and food waste) by trimming only the tough ends where the beans are snapped off from the stalk. The tapered tips are tender enough to eat.
Calories: 510, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 340mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 41g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.