In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with Dijon sauce, blistered green beans, and quinoa
Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
A lemony mustard sauce takes this dinner-party-worthy seafood dish, complete with high-protein quinoa and fiber-packed green beans, to the next level.
In your bag
- ½ cup rainbow quinoa
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- Sun Basket Dijon sauce base (Dijon mustard - cornichons - capers - dried dill)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
Calories: 510, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 340mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 41g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the quinoa
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate. Set aside the juice for the Dijon sauce. Cut half into wedges for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
While the quinoa cooks, prepare the fish.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the green beans and garlic.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
Make the Dijon sauce
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Garnish with the lemon wedges and parsley.