Salmon with escarole, dates, and orange-almond relish
Paleo, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
Dates bring out the subtle sweetness of escarole to complement wild salmon or halibut for a paleo dinner that’s great for entertaining.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 2 or 3 dates (with pits)
- 1 head escarole
- 1 orange
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
Calories: 610, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 41g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 480mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 46g (15% DV), Total Sugars: 29g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt added to the recipe averages 240mg per serving, or 10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.