In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with green beans, mint chutney, and artichoke-almond salsa
Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Family-Friendly, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
The secret’s in the sauce for this easy, gluten-free salmon dinner. It’s got California flavor by way of India, with mint-cilantro chutney and a bright salsa.
In your bag
- ⅓ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup dry-roasted almonds
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 organic carrots
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
Calories: 510, Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 250mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates: 22g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the artichoke-almond salsa
- FFinely chop the artichokes.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Juice the lime (the juice will be divided between the salsa and the chutney).
Make the mint chutney
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems, coarsely chop the leaves.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
Prep and cook the carrots and green beans
- Scrub or peel the carrots and trim the ends; cut the carrots on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed; cut the beans on the diagonal into 2-inch lengths.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the fish.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season the fish generously with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lime; measure the lime juice.
- Stir the salsa and chutney.
- Scrub the carrots.
- Garnish with the chutney and salsa.