In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with lemon-garlic aioli, escarole, and green beans
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
This French-inspired, gluten-free salmon dish hits all the right flavor notes, with rich aioli, sweet green beans, bright lemon, and pleasingly bitter escarole.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic lemon
- Sunbasket lemon-garlic aioli (paleo mayo - lemon juice - garlic)
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- 1 head organic escarole or other chicory lettuce
- 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
Calories 510, Total Fat 36g (46% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 95mg (32% DV), Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 33g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the lemon; finish the aioli
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate; set aside the juice for the vegetables. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the vegetables
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed; cut the beans into 2-inch lengths.
- Trim the root end from the escarole; cut the leaves crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips.
- Strip the tarragon leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the aioli and lemon zest.
- Strip the tarragon leaves.
- Spoon the aioli over the fish.
- Garnish with the tarragon.