In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon with pistachio-herb dressing and warm potato-leek salad
Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
Decadently textured with an herby pistachio dressing, this fish dish whisks you to a remote island where the inhabitants live to be 110 years old.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 1 organic leek
- Sun Basket mustard vinaigrette (whole grain mustard - onion - EVOO - Dijon mustard - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt)
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted pistachios
- 1 ounce caper berries
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
Calories: 700, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 45g (69% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 28g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 760mg (32% DV), Carbohydrates: 34g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (pistachio)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the potato-leek salad
- Scrub or peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into ½-inch pieces.
- Trim the root ends from the leek; cut the leek in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Soak the half-moons in a medium bowl of cold water, stirring occasionally to loosen any dirt, and allow the dirt to settle at the bottom. Skim the leek from the surface of the water.
While the potatoes and leek cook, prepare the pistachio-herb dressing.
Make the pistachio-herb dressing
- Finely chop the pistachios.
- Remove the stems from the caper berries; coarsely chop the berries.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Soak and skim the leek.
- Stir the potato salad with the mustard vinaigrette.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Stir the pistachio-herb dressing.