In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon Niçoise with roasted potatoes and green beans
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
This fast and easy gluten-free dinner is inspired by the classic French salade niçoise, with omega-3-rich pan-seared salmon fillets standing in for tuna.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic fingerling or other small waxy potatoes
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- Sunbasket sherry vinaigrette base (sherry vinegar - whole grain mustard)
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 5 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
Calories 530, Total Fat 33g (42% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 70mg (23% DV), Sodium 450mg (20% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 37g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the potatoes and green beans
- Scrub or peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes in half; cut any large potatoes into quarters.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed.
While the vegetables roast, prepare the rest of the meal.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the mint yogurt and the sherry vinaigrette.
Make the mint yogurt and sherry vinaigrette
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
In another small bowl, stir together the sherry vinaigrette base and 2 tablespoons [¼ cup] oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Assemble the salad
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Stir the mint yogurt.
- Stir the sherry vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.
- Dollop the fish with the mint yogurt
“Five stars for a delicious and healthy dinner!” —Kristina B.