Salmon with roasted potatoes and green beans
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean
25 – 40 Minutes
This fast and easy gluten-free dinner is inspired by the French classic salade niçoise, with omega-3-rich, pan-seared wild salmon fillets standing in for tuna.
In your bag
- ½ pound waxy potatoes such as red or Yukon Gold
- 6 ounces green beans
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 lemon
- 5 or 6 sprigs fresh mint or other leafy herb such as basil or parsley
- Sun Basket sherry vinaigrette base (sherry vinegar - whole grain Dijon mustard)
- 2 or 3 radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 2 ounces baby greens
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
It’s common to trim both ends from green beans but not necessary. Chef Justine saves time (and food waste) by trimming only the tough stem ends where the beans were snapped off from the stalk. The tapered tips are tender enough to eat.
Greek yogurt isn’t actually known as “Greek” in Greece because it’s not from only that country. It’s made throughout the Middle East by draining off the watery whey from plain yogurt until it thickens. The longer the yogurt is drained, the thicker it becomes.
Calories: 650, Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 110mg (37% DV), Sodium: 870mg (36% DV), Carbohydrates: 47g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.