In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
SoCal salmon with late-spring vegetables and green tahini sauce
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
Nutritious salmon full of omega-3s for heart health teams up with seasonal veggies like asparagus, zucchini, and baby carrots for an effortless paleo and gluten-free meal.
In your bag
- 3 ounces organic baby carrots
- 10 ounces organic asparagus
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 1 organic lemon
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Sunbasket spinach-parsley blend (EVOO - spinach - parsley)
- Sunbasket lemon-tahini dressing (lemon juice - tahini - garlic - orange juice - Marash chile flakes)
Calories 730, Total Fat 56g (72% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Scrub the carrots; cut the carrots in half lengthwise.
- Snap off the woody ends from the asparagus.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons.
Cook the vegetables
While the vegetables cook, prepare the seafood.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Juice the lemon.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the seafood cooks, prepare the sauce.
Make the green tahini sauce
- Scrub the carrots.
- Snap off the ends from the asparagus.
- Juice the lemon.
- Make the green tahini sauce.
- Spread the sauce on plates.