In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Seared pork with blueberry-apricot sauce and sautéed greens
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 400 Calories/Serving
This paleo and gluten-free dinner delivers restaurant-grade deliciousness, while requiring just one pan and 20 minutes in the kitchen.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- ¾ pound organic mustard greens or other leafy greens
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 ounce dried apricots
- 6 ounces organic blueberries or other berries
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
Calories 400, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 105mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 32g (12% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 17g (Incl. 6g Added Sugars, 12% DV), Protein 24g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables and pork
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Remove any coarse stems from the mustard greens; coarsely chop the greens.
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Cut the pork crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices; season with salt and pepper.
Cook the greens and pork
Working in batches if needed, add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned but not yet cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add more oil between batches if needed. Pour off all but 1 to 2 tablespoons oil from the pan.
While the greens and pork cook, prepare the sauce ingredients.
Make the blueberry-apricot sauce; finish the pork
- Thinly slice the dried apricots.
- Measure ½ cup [1 cup] blueberries; save the rest for another use.
- Finely chop the dried rosemary.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Measure the blueberries.
- Measure the water for the sauce.