In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Seared salmon with green goddess salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 750 Calories/Serving
Packed with healthy goodness from broccoli, avocado, and wild-caught fish, this main-course salad is also full of flavor, thanks to our house-made green goddess dressing.
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic broccoli di ciccio
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic Fuji or other apple
- 1 organic avocado
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- Sunbasket green goddess dressing (paleo mayo - parsley - apple cider vinegar - scallions - anchovy paste - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories 750, Total Fat 56g (72% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 610mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 42g
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the broccoli di ciccio
- Trim the root ends from the broccoli di ciccio; cut the broccoli into 1-inch lengths.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the salad.
Finish the salad
- Core and thinly slice the apple.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Measure the oil for the broccoli and fish.
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Assemble the salad.