In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Steaks with artichoke-red pepper tapenade and sweet potato fries
Dairy-Free, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
Tapenade is a dream condiment for a cook in a hurry. Full of bold and briny flavor, it adds instant richness as a dip, spread, or sauce. When you swap in marinated artichokes and roasted peppers for the traditional olives and capers, it makes a substantial accompaniment to steak.
In your bag
- ¾ pound sweet potatoes
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup quartered marinated artichoke hearts
- 1½ ounces roasted red peppers
- 1½ ounces cup roasted almonds
- 2 sprigs oregano
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Two 6-ounce top sirloin steaks
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Calories: 670, Protein: 43 g, Fiber: 9 g, Total Fat: 39 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 90 mg, Sodium: 730 mg, Carbohydrates: 39 g, Added Sugars: 0 g.
Contains: Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the sweet potatoes
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1-inch wedges.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
While the potatoes roast, prepare the tapenade and steaks.
Make the tapenade
- Finely chop the artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Strip the oregano leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
Cook the steaks
- Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel. Season them generously with salt, pepper, and the paprika.