Steaks with artichoke-red pepper tapenade and sweet potato fries
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
20 – 30 Minutes
Tapenade is a dream condiment for a cook in a hurry. Full of bold and briny flavor, it adds instant richness as a dip, spread, or sauce. When you swap in marinated artichokes and roasted peppers for the traditional olives and capers, it makes a substantial accompaniment to steak.
In your bag
- ¾ pound sweet potatoes
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup quartered marinated artichoke hearts
- 1½ ounces roasted red peppers
- 1½ ounces cup roasted almonds
- 2 sprigs oregano
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Two 6-ounce top sirloin steaks
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Calories: 670, Protein: 43 g, Fiber: 9 g, Total Fat: 39 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 90 mg, Sodium: 730 mg, Carbohydrates: 39 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.
Contains: Tree Nuts