In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sesame-crusted fish nuggets with orange-glazed vegetables
Paleo, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
In this easy paleo dish, sesame-crusted fish and stir-fried vegetables give way to sweet flavors, irresistible textures, and toasty aromas.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about 7 ounces)
- 1 organic carrot
- Fish options:
- 10 ounces wild pollock pieces
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic egg
- Sun Basket sesame seed blend (white sesame seeds - black sesame seeds)
- Sun Basket orange glaze (orange juice - honey - coconut aminos - coconut vinegar - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
Calories: 550, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 44g (15% DV), Total Sugars: 25g, Added Sugars: 13g (26% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Scrub or peel the carrot and trim the ends; cut the carrot on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices.
Prep the fish nuggets
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper. If using salmon or halibut, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. Lightly beat with a fork until just blended.
- On a plate or shallow bowl, season the sesame seed blend with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
Cook the fish nuggets
Stir-fry the vegetables
- Measure the onion.
- Scrub the carrot.
- Season the sesame seed blend with salt and pepper.
- Time the fish.
- Line a plate with paper towels.