In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sheet pan chicken and root vegetables with spicy green harissa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
With a crisp Brussels sprout salad and an herby green harissa, this otherwise simple chicken sheet pan supper is fit for company.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 organic carrots (about 6 ounces total)
- 1 organic parsnip
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 6 ounces organic Brussels sprouts
- 1 organic Fuji or other apple
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- Sunbasket house dressing (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - fresh garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
- Sunbasket spicy green harissa (EVOO - fresh parsley - fresh lemon juice - fresh cilantro - kosher salt - cumin - cayenne - sweet smoked paprika)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 570, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 350mg (15% DV), Total Carb. 47g (17% DV), Fiber 11g (39% DV), Total Sugars 20g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 44g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the vegetables and chicken
- Scrub or peel the carrots and parsnip and trim the ends; cut the carrots and parsnip lengthwise into quarters, then into 2-inch lengths. On one end of a sheet pan [on 1 sheet pan], toss the carrots and parsnip with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil; season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Cut the chicken crosswise into 1-inch-thick strips. On the other end of the sheet pan [on a 2nd sheet pan], toss the chicken with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil; season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
While the vegetables and chicken roast, prepare the salad.
Make the salad; prep the dill
- Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts.
- Core and thinly slice the apple.
- Coarsely chop enough dill to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp] for garnish. Save any remaining dill for another use.
- Toss the root vegetables with oil and seasonings.
- Measure the dill.
- Assemble the salad.
- Garnish with the dill.